Heartland Country Co-op offers a Budget Program to provide monthly payments to assist with your heating bills.
Advantages to using our Budget Program
- Pay a like amount each month rather than one large bill at the time of delivery.
- "Autofill" service knowing your tank will always have supply when you need it
- You will receive the autofill price advantage.
Details of the Budget Program
- You must sign up prior to August 24th. The first payment will be due at that time.
- Prior credit approval is necessary.
- Monthly payments will be figured based on previous usage history. If you are a new customer and have no history, we will use average figures from a comparable residence.
- Your budget plan will be reevaluated during the heating season to make sure your monthly payments are meeting your LP consumption. If adjustments are to be made, notification will be the monthly statement only.
- All accounts will be reconciled in July, and a final billing made.
- All accounts must be current to participate in the Budget Program.
- If two budget payments are missed, your budget will be cancelled and all future deliveries must be paid at the Westby office before a delivery will be made.
- Gas will be priced at current posted price at time of delivery with the autofill price advantage.
- All Budget Program participants will be on a 12 month autofill.
- If you have not bought LP at this residence for a full year your LP usage may be understated.
- If you have any question regarding the program, please call our office.